"Montalcino My Favourite Tuscan Town" Montalcino by Adagio1
Montalcino Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 337 photos
Sometimes you get lucky and find a place that is exactly how you hoped it would be. Such a town is Montalcino. I have been back there at least 5 times and always stayed at the il Giglio hotel which is run by Michele, Mario & Anna. The hotel is well run and has loads of charm added to this are the wonderful views from many of thee rooms. This is a view from my favourite room which has a balcony and overlooks a lovely Tuscan Valley. Imagine sitting there on a warm late afternoon with a bottle of Brunello ,two glasses and an array of antipasta.
Ideally make Montalcino your hub for at least 3 nights. The town itself needs several days exploration then there is the... more travel advice
Adagio1's Related Pages
Montalcino Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brunello and much more.."
- "Montalcino - (constructing)"
- "Montalcino - Vineyards & Olive Groves"
- "Welcome To Montalcino"
- "Montalcino, Home of Brunello"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montalcino
- Hotels in Montalcino
- Transportation in Montalcino
- Nightlife in Montalcino
- Restaurants in Montalcino
- Shopping in Montalcino
- Warnings and Dangers in Montalcino
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montalcino
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Montalcino?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montalcino
Photos in MontalcinoSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Bundanoon Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos
- Montalcino Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- France Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Geiranger Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Goslar Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Canada Intro, 3 photos
- Croatia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Bourgogne Intro, 3 photos
- Ålesund Intro, 1 review, 2 photos