"Where the Action Is" Royal Oak by HotRodEtte
Royal Oak Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 5 photos
Royal Oak is one of Oakland county's trendiest downtown entertainment meccas. Main Street, along with the crossing side streets through the downtown area is lined with bars, clubs, shops, restaruants and coffee houses. During the summer, you will see everyone from bikers with their motorcycles all lined up along main street, to art students and their funky unique styles, to trendy, hip 20 and 30 somethings. The city's night life promises a fun time for all types of people.
- Pros:Plenty of places to go for dinner, drinks and coffee
- Cons:High traffic volume on weekends; long lines for restaurant seating.
Since there are so many places to hang out in R.O. it is easier to name them here. For live music and to just to sit and... more travel advice
Upscale and initmate, this chain of Italian restaurants is a great place to dine on a nice evening out. They also have... more travel advice
HotRodEtte's Related Pages
Royal Oak Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the Action Is"
- "Life is a spectacle"
- "Royal Oak is the place to come to-not pass through"
- "Royal Oak, Michigan"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Royal Oak
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Royal Oak?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Royal Oak
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos
- Chicago Intro, 29 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 34 reviews, 7 photos
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Nashville Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munising Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Key West Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos