"Fun for all Seasons" Houghton Lake by HotRodEtte
Houghton Lake Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 74 photos
Whether you enjoy boating in the summer or sledding in the winter, you’re guaranteed a good time in this neck of the northern-lower-peninsula woods. A three hour drive from Detroit, Houghton Lake offers fun activities for everyone, whether you prefer boating and water sports in the summer or the winter festivities of Tip Up Town in the winter.
Cabins are plentiful up here, some are summer homes to Michiganders all over the state and others are available to rent for a fun-filled weekend any time of the year!
LimberLost is a restaurant during the day and a nightclub during the evening. They normally carry a full menu but for... more travel advice
Tip Up Town is definitely not a party for those with a weak liver. This is northern Michigan’s biggest party of the... more travel advice
HotRodEtte's Related Pages
Houghton Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nick's Great Big Fat Fish"
- "Fun for all Seasons"
- "4-Season Fun"
- "Houghton Lake a nice Central Michigan Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Houghton Lake
- Nightlife in Houghton Lake
- Restaurants in Houghton Lake
- Shopping in Houghton Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Houghton Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Houghton Lake
- 4 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Houghton Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Houghton Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 22 reviews, 37 photos
- Chicago Intro, 29 reviews, 13 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Detroit Intro, 34 reviews, 7 photos
- Toronto Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Nashville Intro, 8 reviews, 14 photos
- Gatlinburg Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Munising Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Key West Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos