"aaaaaaaaaaaaaah....Cahuita !!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cahuita by Lidrokz

Cahuita Travel Guide: 92 reviews and 233 photos

Up until recently the main street of Cahuita was dirt. It's paved now which makes for easier walking.

In December we watched as local workers slowly (& I do mean slowly) took this building apart, bit by bit. At the rate they were going I would think it would probably still be there in Dec.2009.
This building apparently has been a fixture for many, many years. There are alot of rumours around town about what's happening to the old building & why.
A few years ago part of the bottom area was run by Mr. Big J. He rented horses out & had a laundromat.

• Pros:A "calypsonian" paradise!!!!
  • Cons:None...nada...zip !!!
  • Last visit to Cahuita: Dec 2008
  • Intro Updated Mar 26, 2009

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2012 at 4:08 AM

Beautiful, the "look" reminds me of our trip to Dominica.

• Oct 31, 2010 at 10:39 PM

Cahuita National park is a great place to go for a easy-moderate hike, swimming and lounging on the beach and for wildlife viewing. Truly fabulous. travelamerica360.com/cahuita...

• mircaskirca's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2010 at 12:27 AM

No wonder you like Cahuita so much, it's certainly a nice place to spend a few days. Can't wait to visit the area myself soon. Great restaurant suggestions. I'm also thinking about staying in Sol y Mar and hopefully meet Walter 'Mr. Gavitt' Ferguson.

• Aitana's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Happy birthday, Sherry! Nice page of Cahuita.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Mar 26, 2009 at 11:57 PM

It looks like a wonderful place to pay a visit... Thanks for your story..

• Dec 24, 2008 at 1:29 PM

Wow...I hope I get to meet him too!

• Sininen's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2006 at 2:37 AM

Hello Sherry! Great page on Cahuita! I was there in September and enjoyed my short stay there. Rgds, sini

Lidrokz Visits Here Frequently!

Lidrokz

“Walk softly & carry a big stick”

Badges & Stats in Cahuita

Have you been to Cahuita?

Latest Activity in Cahuita