"Nice looking & lively university town with history" Leiden by Viking_Girl
Leiden Travel Guide: 627 reviews and 1,446 photos
Leiden has a very good looking city center. It's close to Amsterdam, Den Haag as well as Rotterdam. If you arrive at Schiphol airport it's only one or two stops by "sneltrain" to Leiden.
Excellent food. We went there a group of 8 people and all were extremely satisfied. Two of the women in the group even... more travel advice
Viking_Girl's Related Pages
Leiden Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rembrandt, Boerhaave, Pelgrim Fathers, University"
- "Leiden, where Rembrandt was born in 1606"
- "I Love Leiden"
- "Leiden a city with a history"
- "A Rainy Morning Wander"
- "The key to ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Leiden
- Hotels in Leiden
- Transportation in Leiden
- Nightlife in Leiden
- Restaurants in Leiden
- Shopping in Leiden
- Warnings and Dangers in Leiden
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Leiden
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Leiden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Leiden
- updated a Leiden Travel Page "Nice looking & lively university town with history"
- Posted in Travel Amsterdam Forum "RE: RE: please help!!!!!!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nice looking & lively university town with history"
- Commented on one of rsilva's Leiden travel pages
- Wrote a Review Festival :) in Leiden Local Customs
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Region Intro, 27 reviews, 18 photos
- France Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Leiden Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Crete Island Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Fortaleza 2 reviews