"friendly staff in tourist infomation Himeji statio" Hyogo-ken by Cyncyn
Hyogo-ken Travel Guide: 425 reviews and 1,212 photos
I followed the recommendation from one of the VT member. I went there twice. One in raining day, and the other day is sunshine. So I walked around in Himeji Town. The staff who work in the tourist information inside the Himeji Station was very good at english speaking. I got help from her to rent a free of charge bicycle.
It's hard to find the Toys Museum near Himeji. You have to take the train and walk. But it's not easy to find the museum... more travel advice
Cyncyn's Related Pages
Hyogo-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "friendly staff in tourist infomation Himeji statio"
- "Kobe,mountains,Awaji shima Island,,,,lots to see!"
- "My Hyogo-ken"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hyogo-ken
- Hotels in Hyogo-ken
- Transportation in Hyogo-ken
- Nightlife in Hyogo-ken
- Restaurants in Hyogo-ken
- Shopping in Hyogo-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Hyogo-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hyogo-ken
- 4 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hyogo-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hyogo-ken
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kyoto-fu Intro, 15 reviews, 97 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hyogo-ken Intro, 2 reviews, 42 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokushima-ken Intro, 1 review, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Osaka Intro, 1 review, 32 photos, 3 travelogues
- China Intro, 1 review, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cameron Highlands 1 review, 16 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Kobe Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos