"WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE SOUTH AFRICA" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape by nora_south_africa
Province of the Western Cape Travel Guide: 3,320 reviews and 7,728 photos
The western cape has the garden route, I have included some of the flowers. I will include some of the other scenery under my "things to do" tips as well as some of the beaches.
Regions of the Western Cape
Cape Garden Route & Klein Karoo
Cape Central Karoo
Cape West Coast & Cederberg
For the winelands visit towns like, Ceres, Tulbagh,Wolseley,Wellington,Paarl, Stellenbosch,Franschoek,De Doorns,Robertson, Mc Gregor,Bonnievale, Montague,Touwsriver,Breedekloof, Worcester... and many more
The Overberg has some very beautiful beaches... many have whale watching, ideal for surfing and sunbathing. some towns in the Overberg area are.... Villiersdorp, Genadendal,Greyton, Elgin Valley, Caledon, Hangklip, Kleinmond,Hermanus, Gansbaai,Elim , Napier,Riviersonderend, Bredarsdorp,swellendam, suurbraak,Barrydale, Arniston,Cape Agulhas,and many more.....
The Garden Route are from Witsand( great for whale watching) up till Plettenberg Bay.Then it has all the wonderful fynbos in the interior.This includes some of the follwing towns,,, Ladismith,Witsand, Plettenbergbay,Knysna, Mosselbay,George, Wilderness,Albertinia, Stilbaai, Jongensfontein,Riversdale, Heidelberg,Calitzdorp, Oudtshoorn,De Rust Uniondale .. and many more....
The Cape Karoo is more central....Laingsberg, Prince Albert, Beaufort West
The West Coast is a very beautiful region...its a long stretch of coast of more than 400km starting from the South and moving up to the North.It includes Namaqualand, ( the flower route) some towns are.... Darling,Swartland, Yzerfontein,Langebaan, Saldanhabay,Velddrif, Clanwilliam,Lambertsbay, Vredendal,and many more....
- Pros:Beautiful, coastline, whales, flowers..a pleasure to visit
On the N2 Albertinia is about half way from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, Its a lovely small town to stop, It has a... more travel advice
Distances Route 62 (approx) this is just for those who can’t find a map of South Africa in their country before arrival.... more travel advice
nora_south_africa's Related Pages
Province of the Western Cape Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WESTERN CAPE PROVINCE SOUTH AFRICA"
- "Visit the beautiful Cape"
- "The Western Cape"
- "S African Experience"
- "Franschoek -- The Wine Region's Best"
- "FYNBOS/flowers Garden Route"
- "West Coast National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of the Western Cape
- Hotels in Province of the Western Cape
- Transportation in Province of the Western Cape
- Nightlife in Province of the Western Cape
- Restaurants in Province of the Western Cape
- Shopping in Province of the Western Cape
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of the Western Cape
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of the Western Cape
- 98 Reviews
- 122 Photos
- 21 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Province of the Western Cape?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of the Western Cape
- Posted in Travel Paris Forum "Re: Question about noise in St...."
- Wrote a Review Stop at Albertinia in Province of the Western Cape Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Stop at Albertinia"
- updated a Province of the Western Cape Travelogue "FYNBOS ON SHOW 2"
- Commented on one of davesut's Province of the Western Cape travel pages
Photos in Province of the Western CapeSee All Photos (122)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 67 reviews, 168 photos, 9 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 94 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stilbaai Intro, 79 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 43 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 42 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jongensfontein Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 44 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues