"ARGENTINA BA" Argentina by nora_south_africa
Argentina Travel Guide: 10,536 reviews and 25,227 photos
lots of wonderful old buildings to see!! lots of arranged day tours that you can do and evening tango shows.. just ask your hotel, they almost all will have info, and its really not expensive
its a big city... and many hotels, many taxi as many local people dont have cars and use taxi.
- Pros:I found it very cheap!!!
- Cons:taxi's do take a loooooooooong way around.. bus guess all taxi's do!!
- In a nutshell:I loved it and hope to return oneday!!!
nora_south_africa's Related Pages
Argentina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Un gusto de la Argentina"
- "Argentina we love you !!"
- "Endless Hope"
- "The road less traveled"
- "Argentina - Land of Passion"
- "Argentina and its passions"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Argentina
- Hotels in Argentina
- Transportation in Argentina
- Nightlife in Argentina
- Restaurants in Argentina
- Shopping in Argentina
- Warnings and Dangers in Argentina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Argentina
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Argentina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Argentina
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 67 reviews, 168 photos, 9 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 94 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stilbaai Intro, 79 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 43 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 42 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jongensfontein Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 44 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues