"Diksmuide" Top 5 Page for this destination Diksmuide by nora_south_africa
Diksmuide Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 149 photos
Diksmuide reached from the north of West Flanders on the E40 and A18. K Coming from the south, you will have Dismuide via the A19 (Kortrijk-Ieper) and the N369. From the coast and inland from the N35 is the entrance to Diksmuide.
Every hour there are direct train connections in the direction of the coast and Brussels, and to the national airport The station is within walking distance from the Grand Place(market) in Diksmuide.
Two statues can be found on the Grand Place.(market square) General Baron Jacques was in 1914 commander of the Belgian troops in Diksmuide.
The town hall
St. Nicholas Church
Small and Large Dijk
The fish market
84-meter-high iron tower. The iron tower is a 84 meter high tower in the Iron River.
German military cemetery
They are open from 8 till late, many restaurants and shops in Diksmuide are not open all day but this one is. Breakfast... more travel advice
lots of small things to buy that you can take home as a momento for your holiday, mondays is market day at the market... more travel advice
nora_south_africa's Related Pages
Diksmuide Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Diksmuide, built from rubble"
- "Diksmuide "
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Diksmuide
- 13 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Diksmuide?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Diksmuide
Photos in DiksmuideSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 67 reviews, 168 photos, 9 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 94 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stilbaai Intro, 79 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 43 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 42 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jongensfontein Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 44 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues