"Warmbaths now called Bela Bela ( new name)" Warmbaths by nora_south_africa
Warmbaths Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 73 photos
Bela Bela is just over a 100 kms drive from Gauteng and the OR Tambo International Airport. It is in the Limpopo Province. They have a very good tourism office and you can visit them for all info on surrounding areas.
Contact the Bela Bela Tourism Office at the Bela Bela Waterfront for Reservations:+27 (014) 736 3694
Visit Bela Bela ( meaning Boiling Boiling)......... referring to the natural hot springs in town. This spring water, which rises to the surface at a temperature of 50 degrees centigrade, is rich in minerals, attracting thousands of visitors who come to the town to enjoy the healing qualities of the waters for which the local resort is famous.
The many game farms offer a wide range of activities from night drives, game walks and hiking trails.
This is a wonderful camp site hot pools, you can swim day and night!! Please see the web site I give for more info its... more travel advice
their chicken is delicious! its also a more informal place to eat, and you can try various delicious sauces, you can buy... more travel advice
nora_south_africa's Related Pages
Warmbaths Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Warmbaths or is it Bela Bela?"
- "Wallowing in wonderful Warmbaths!"
- "Warmbaths now called Bela Bela ( new name)"
- "No photos but many reminders"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Warmbaths
- Hotels in Warmbaths
- Nightlife in Warmbaths
- Restaurants in Warmbaths
- Shopping in Warmbaths
- Warnings and Dangers in Warmbaths
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Warmbaths
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Warmbaths?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Warmbaths
Photos in WarmbathsSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 67 reviews, 168 photos, 9 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 94 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stilbaai Intro, 79 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 43 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 42 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jongensfontein Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 44 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues