"Anjuna" Top 5 Page for this destination Anjuna by nora_south_africa
Anjuna Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 134 photos
I loved the look of the red sand against the blue sea... , Lots of ppl selling things on the beach, some were dressed in very unique clothing... I enjoyed just watching all the various ppl here.........Anjuna is a very popular beach, backpackers especially love it,
The sea looked quite calm at Anjuna ( but always check for undercurrents in Goa), although a bit sandy.. But its a great beach just to lie and soak up the sun!!
Wednesday is flea market day at Anjuna, ppl from all over India come to sell all sorts of things. WOW then its a lively place ....with all sorts of ppl (sadly few Goan ppl)
I think the Airport is approx 50km from Anjuna,The nearest railway station is at Karmali 11 km away from Panaji and 29 km from Anjuna.
Because of its pleasant climate, Anjuna can be visited at any time of the year. However, beware the heavy rainfall between June and October. The period from November to February is the best time to visit Anjuna.
There are plenty of guesthouses in village, and some hotels. If you are planning a longer stay should look out for 'To Let' signs, as there are plenty of houses that are available on rent along the back lanes.
I found a web site with some video's of Anjuna check it out and see if the link works ok , you will have to copy and paste the link
The German bakery is a nice place for breakfast, having a drink with friends, or getting some quality bread and... more travel advice
nora_south_africa's Related Pages
Anjuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anjuna Beach"
- "The dirty end"
- "Anjuna and Vagator/Chapora"
- "Surfclub arambol goa"
- "The Mecca of Goa Trance lovers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anjuna
- Hotels in Anjuna
- Transportation in Anjuna
- Nightlife in Anjuna
- Restaurants in Anjuna
- Shopping in Anjuna
- Warnings and Dangers in Anjuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anjuna
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Anjuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anjuna
Photos in AnjunaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 67 reviews, 168 photos, 9 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 94 reviews, 100 photos, 5 travelogues
- Stilbaai Intro, 79 reviews, 93 photos, 4 travelogues
- Goa Intro, 43 reviews, 98 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of the Western Cape Intro, 42 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mossel Bay Intro, 37 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jongensfontein Intro, 23 reviews, 70 photos, 7 travelogues
- Kruger National Park Intro, 27 reviews, 57 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mozambique Intro, 44 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 23 reviews, 50 photos, 4 travelogues