"Traveling student" silieputty's Profile

A variety of travel experiences

I am a 2006 alumni of the University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Scotland. Originally from Southern California. I am currently working in Northern California but am moving to Portsmouth, New Hampshire in 3 weeks.

During my stay in Scotland, I traveled all around that country. I made it to many of the Scottish Isles, including Islay, Skye, Jura, and the Orkney island group. "I've been Scottish island hopping"! I even went to one island that many haven't heard about: the Isle of Man (though that's a country of its own).

I haven't traveled nearly as much in Europe compared to Scotland. I made it for a few days in Paris, a week in Arles (south) France, a few days in Stockholm, Sweden, and a few days in Tenerife (one of Spain's Canary Islands). I did 3 weeks of lambing in North Yorkshire, England, and spent 2 weeks at London's veterinary school working with horses.

My upcoming travels will be across the USA as I move from CA to NH!

• Intro Updated Jun 13, 2007

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2012 at 6:01 AM

A warm happy birthday greeting from Malaysia.
    I would like to recommand a bird watching sanctuary near my place, the Kuala Gula Bird Sanctuary.

• connectingrod's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2012 at 5:54 AM

A BIRTHDAY is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.

• TrendsetterME's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Hey Cindy, "Happy Birthday", with all my best wishes ... :)

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2007 at 6:12 PM

Good luck in your return to the Golden State! Remember to bring the sunscreen ;-]

• ghibli88's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2007 at 1:35 AM

Happy Birthday,greetings from Italy.

• hayward68's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2006 at 1:47 PM

Thanks for the correction, for some reason I thought it was the other way around :-\ Ooops! Say hi to the cows for me ;-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!