"Traveling student" silieputty's Profile
I am a 2006 alumni of the University of Glasgow Veterinary School, Scotland. Originally from Southern California. I am currently working in Northern California but am moving to Portsmouth, New Hampshire in 3 weeks.
During my stay in Scotland, I traveled all around that country. I made it to many of the Scottish Isles, including Islay, Skye, Jura, and the Orkney island group. "I've been Scottish island hopping"! I even went to one island that many haven't heard about: the Isle of Man (though that's a country of its own).
I haven't traveled nearly as much in Europe compared to Scotland. I made it for a few days in Paris, a week in Arles (south) France, a few days in Stockholm, Sweden, and a few days in Tenerife (one of Spain's Canary Islands). I did 3 weeks of lambing in North Yorkshire, England, and spent 2 weeks at London's veterinary school working with horses.
My upcoming travels will be across the USA as I move from CA to NH!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 10 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on 8thWonderFijiTrip's profile page
- created a New Orleans Travel Page "New Orleans long stay"
- Wrote a Review Drive highway 1A in Portsmouth Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Portsmouth, home sweet home."
updated their Profile Page "Traveling student"
- Posted in Travel Scotland Forum "RE: RE: Tent camping"
PhotosSee All Photos (37)
Top 5 Pages
- Orkney Intro, 4 reviews, 12 photos
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Glasgow Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Zuni Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Jura Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.