Dali Off The Beaten Path Tips by Willettsworld
Dali Off The Beaten Path: 7 reviews and 10 photos
Hongsheng Temple lies about 500 meters outside the west wall of the old town and features a 16-storey 44m high pagoda that is in the same style as its more famous cousin at the Three Pagodas further down the road. The temple buildings are not in a good state and in fact the whole area was closed off but I sneaked in under the post barrier and took a few photos.
More Reviews (28)
Willettsworld's Related Pages
Dali Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Old Dali"
- "A great surprise"
- "Mountains, Lake, and Buddhist Monasteries"
- "Clean your shoes, Sir?"
- "Dali, Yunnan"
- "Dali Old Town and The Three Pagodas"
- "Live life in Dali"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dali
- Hotels in Dali
- Transportation in Dali
- Nightlife in Dali
- Restaurants in Dali
- Shopping in Dali
- Warnings and Dangers in Dali
- See All...
Explore the World
- Homosassa Springs Hotels
- La Pineda Hotels
- DeFuniak Springs
- Ekkersrijt Hotels
- Norfolk Island
- Montepulciano Hotels
- Day Trip: Sitges
- Fort Walton Beach Off The Beaten Path
- Negeri Perak Off The Beaten Path
- Porvoo Off The Beaten Path
- Down on the Beach
- Hualian Off The Beaten Path
- Cloudcroft Off The Beaten Path
- Duluth Off The Beaten Path
- Delaware Water Gap Off The Beaten Path
- Sucre Off The Beaten Path
- City Environs
- Subotica Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Dali
- 29 Reviews
- 159 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Dali?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dali
Photos in DaliSee All Photos (159)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 163 reviews, 623 photos, 10 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 136 reviews, 545 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 99 reviews, 416 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 108 reviews, 371 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 89 reviews, 373 photos, 7 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 81 reviews, 373 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 87 reviews, 359 photos, 10 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 97 reviews, 335 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Intro, 103 reviews, 327 photos, 5 travelogues