Tai Shan Favorite Tips by Willettsworld Top 5 Page for this destination
Tai Shan Favorites: 4 reviews and 7 photos
Favorite thing: Here's a picture of me (front row, far left) with a bunch of American students I met on the way up to the South Gate to Heaven. It was good to meet them and chat with them as I was climbing on my own and it helped having them to talk to whilst taking your mind off climbing up. I think it's wise to try and climb with someone else instead of doing it by yourself.
More Reviews (32)
Willettsworld's Related Pages
Tai Shan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sunrise, Sunset, Sea of Clouds"
- "Tai Shan - The sacred mountain of Taoism"
- "Chinas most sacred mountain"
- "The Most Sacred Daoist Mountain"
- "Tai Shan"
- "Snowy Taishan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tai Shan
- Hotels in Tai Shan
- Transportation in Tai Shan
- Restaurants in Tai Shan
- Shopping in Tai Shan
- Warnings and Dangers in Tai Shan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tunus Hotels
- La Rochelle-Normande Hotels
- Chipoka Hotels
- Cintano Hotels
- Fort Collins
- Orange Beach
Badges & Stats in Tai Shan
- 33 Reviews
- 122 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Tai Shan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tai Shan
Photos in Tai ShanSee All Photos (122)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 163 reviews, 623 photos, 10 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 136 reviews, 545 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 99 reviews, 416 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 108 reviews, 371 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 89 reviews, 373 photos, 7 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 81 reviews, 373 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 87 reviews, 359 photos, 10 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 97 reviews, 335 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Intro, 103 reviews, 327 photos, 5 travelogues