Rio de Janeiro Nightlife Tips by Willettsworld Top 5 Page for this destination
Rio de Janeiro Nightlife: 203 reviews and 152 photos
Connected to Barra Shopping is this entertainment and restaurant complex. The complex features some 18 multiplex cinema's and restaurants such as TGI Friday's, Bob's (Brazilian burger chain similar to McDonald's), McDonald's, Outback Steakhouse, Pizza Hut and Subway.
This place is full of local girls and western guys so the combination goes very well together. It's the only disco on the beach front of Copacabana and is billed as the biggest disco in Latin America. If, like me, you're a single guy then you'll be in 7th heaven as the girls are pretty damn hot! But remember, 99% of them are after money if you fancy to persue extra activities elsewhere ;-) You can stand and just let the girls pass you by. Give them the eye and that's it! So this place is more of a meat market than a disco but the girls do dance which is always worth seeing. The music is mainly R&B along with Brazilian dance and pop if you're even bothered to know! Outside, before it opens which I think is 11pm, you'll find a whole load of girls trying to get a guy without having to pay the entrance fee.
Address: Ave Atlantica 3432 Copacabana
More Reviews (101)
- See All Catedral Evangelica do Rio
- See All Grill Inn
- See All Largest in South America
- See All Igreja de Santo Inacio
- See All Carnaval: Street bands/processions or...
Willettsworld's Related Pages
Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RIO DE JANEIRO HAS SECRETS"
- "Welcome to the City of God"
- "Rio de Janeiro - Minha casa / My Home"
- "Rio de Janeiro - My favourite place on earth!"
- "RIO DE JANEIRO - WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!"
- "Imagining Rio"
- "Rio de Janeiro - a work in progress for a while..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro
- Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
- Transportation in Rio de Janeiro
- Nightlife in Rio de Janeiro
- Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
- Shopping in Rio de Janeiro
- Warnings and Dangers in Rio de Janeiro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rio de Janeiro
- 103 Reviews
- 326 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (100)
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rio de Janeiro
Photos in Rio de JaneiroSee All Photos (326)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 163 reviews, 623 photos, 10 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 136 reviews, 545 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 99 reviews, 416 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 108 reviews, 371 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 89 reviews, 373 photos, 7 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 81 reviews, 373 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 87 reviews, 359 photos, 10 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 97 reviews, 335 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Intro, 103 reviews, 327 photos, 5 travelogues
- Christ The Redeemer, Corcovado- 157 Reviews, 250 Photos
- Sugarloaf Mountain - Pão de Açucar- 127 Reviews, 224 Photos
- Copacabana- 106 Reviews, 169 Photos
- Carnaval- 57 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Ipanema- 64 Reviews, 104 Photos
- Tijuca Forest- 27 Reviews, 39 Photos
- Santa Teresa- 34 Reviews, 37 Photos
- Downtown- 47 Reviews, 97 Photos
- Maracanã Soccer Stadium- 42 Reviews, 69 Photos
- Botanical Garden- 41 Reviews, 70 Photos
See All Rio de Janeiro Things to Do