Nang Rong Local Custom Tips by Willettsworld
Nang Rong Local Customs: 1 reviews and 5 photos
I was fortunate to visit Phnom Rung on the 3rd April which is one of the four times of the year when the sun shines through all 15 sanctuary doorways. It was also the time of a festival to celebrate the restoration of the site and there were stalls selling local food and drink plus local arts and crafts. There is also traditional dance and fireworks along with a spectacular light and sound show in the evening.
More Reviews (26)
Willettsworld's Related Pages
Nang Rong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Phnom Rung Historical Park and Prasat Muang Tam"
- "Nang Rong, Buriram, Thailand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nang Rong
- Hotels in Nang Rong
- Transportation in Nang Rong
- Restaurants in Nang Rong
- See All...
Explore the World
- Niort Hotels
- Sun City Hotels
- Castlebellingham Hotels
- La Estrella Hotels
Badges & Stats in Nang Rong
- 27 Reviews
- 132 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Nang Rong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nang Rong
Photos in Nang RongSee All Photos (132)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 163 reviews, 623 photos, 10 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 136 reviews, 545 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 99 reviews, 416 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 108 reviews, 371 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 89 reviews, 373 photos, 7 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 81 reviews, 373 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 87 reviews, 359 photos, 10 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 97 reviews, 335 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Intro, 103 reviews, 327 photos, 5 travelogues