Gwalior Restaurant Tips by Willettsworld Top 5 Page for this destination
Gwalior Restaurants: 3 reviews and 3 photos
I had come across these potato triangle things in Delhi but didn't know what they were called which was a shame as I really enjoyed them. I found this stall in the park just north of the Jai Vilas Palace and there on its front was the word Patise. As well as eating them whole on their own you can also eat them split open with salad which I didn't try for hygiene reasons.
As you can see by the photo, this place doesn't look very appealing from the outside but is nice on the inside. It's very popular with locals and foreigners as a group of 10 young tourists were sat at one table. I had a very good tandorri chicken, mushroom and pea curry, rice, naan and 2 papads (poppudums) plus drink for about Rs180. Service and food was very good and the meal hit the right spot which is always important in India!
Address: MLB Road
More Reviews (47)
Willettsworld's Related Pages
Gwalior Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gwalior - home to the Scindia's"
- "Capital of Sindhias Gwalior"
- "Glorious Gwalior"
- "A convenient stop from Agra to Khajuraho"
- "Gwalior - hidden treasure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gwalior
- Hotels in Gwalior
- Transportation in Gwalior
- Restaurants in Gwalior
- Warnings and Dangers in Gwalior
- See All...
Explore the World
- João Pessoa Hotels
- Kilrush Hotels
- Manzanillo del Mar Hotels
- Lago Albano Hotels
Badges & Stats in Gwalior
- 49 Reviews
- 189 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Gwalior?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gwalior
Photos in GwaliorSee All Photos (189)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Beijing Intro, 163 reviews, 623 photos, 10 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 136 reviews, 545 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 99 reviews, 416 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 108 reviews, 371 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 89 reviews, 373 photos, 7 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 81 reviews, 373 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 87 reviews, 359 photos, 10 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 97 reviews, 335 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Intro, 103 reviews, 327 photos, 5 travelogues