Jaisalmer Tourist Trap Tips by Willettsworld Top 5 Page for this destination
Jaisalmer Tourist Traps: 9 reviews and 10 photos
If you visit the Nathmal-ki-Haveli or Patwon-ki-Haveli, you'll no doubt be shown round some antiques which are an attraction in their own right but are really there so as to get your money. The shops are brimming over with stuff such as small boxes, wooden door frames, wooden panels, camel bone, metallic figures amd paintings. They're just like aladin's cave.
More Reviews (85)
- See All Souvenirs
- Funny sign!
- See All Empty lanterns
- See All Posh place located by Amar Sagar Gate
- See All Jain Religion
Willettsworld's Related Pages
Jaisalmer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Jaisalmer - Beautiful Oasis in the Sand"
- "Jaisalmer - The Golden City"
- "The golden city"
- "Golden City of Jaisalmer"
- "Golden Desert City of Jaisalmer"
- "A Giant Glittering Desert Sandcastle"
- "Fairy Tale - Jaisalmer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jaisalmer
- Hotels in Jaisalmer
- Transportation in Jaisalmer
- Nightlife in Jaisalmer
- Restaurants in Jaisalmer
- Shopping in Jaisalmer
- Warnings and Dangers in Jaisalmer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jaisalmer
- 86 Reviews
- 315 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
Have you been to Jaisalmer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jaisalmer
Photos in JaisalmerSee All Photos (315)
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 163 reviews, 623 photos, 10 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 136 reviews, 545 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovenia Intro, 99 reviews, 416 photos, 3 travelogues
- Delhi Intro, 108 reviews, 371 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 100 reviews, 376 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination P'yongyang Intro, 89 reviews, 373 photos, 7 travelogues
- Shanghai Intro, 81 reviews, 373 photos, 10 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 87 reviews, 359 photos, 10 travelogues
- Udaipur Intro, 97 reviews, 335 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rio de Janeiro Intro, 103 reviews, 327 photos, 5 travelogues