"Kristiansand" Top 5 Page for this destination Kristiansand by geigen
Kristiansand Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 201 photos
Kristiansand is a great town and lively at all times of the year. The town really changes character in the summer as visitors come for Quart and the beaches.
There are things to do in Kristiansand and there is also music available. Despite its past, Baneheia is lovely and relaxing.
- Pros:Nice beaches, lovely walking country and manageable city center with good events planning
- Cons:not really a museum kind of place
Yes, the water is warm enough to swim in around Kristiansand - around 21 degrees in the summer. There is a sandy beach... more travel advice
Also in Lund, it is a genuinely old church with a rune stone. more travel advice
geigen's Related Pages
Kristiansand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The "capital" of southern Norway"
- "Kristiansand, Norway"
- "Saagar's Kristiansand page"
- "One day in Kristiansand"
- "Kristiansand a kozy little town south of Norway"
- "Few days in Kristiansand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kristiansand
- Hotels in Kristiansand
- Transportation in Kristiansand
- Restaurants in Kristiansand
- Shopping in Kristiansand
- Warnings and Dangers in Kristiansand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kristiansand
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kristiansand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristiansand
Photos in KristiansandSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Volda Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kristiansand Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Runde Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Trondheim Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Ålesund 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ulstein Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Norway Intro, 3 photos
- Mason City 3 reviews
- Leira Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.