"The Stave Church at Reinli" Reinli by geigen
Reinli Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Reinli is a tiny town outside of Bagn. There is a Stave Church in Reinli, open with tours in the summer.
Make sure you check out the medieval iron work on the front door - an image of Thor and Odin are on the front of the church.
- Pros:A lovely old church, off the beaten path
- Cons:Off the beaten path
geigen's Related Pages
Reinli Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Reinli
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Reinli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reinli
Photos in ReinliSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Volda Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kristiansand Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Runde Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Trondheim Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Ålesund 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ulstein Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Norway Intro, 3 photos
- Mason City 3 reviews
- Leira Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.