"~ Traveling the World ~" melim19's Profile
Just by taking a step on the plane.. I feel different! I LOVE TO TRAVEL.... and so my home is in the CLOUDS!! I feel at peace when in flight...
The countries and places I want to visit are extensive! However I prefer to go as a traveler rather than a tourist. What is the difference? The tourist is there for relaxation and luxory. The traveler goes wherever as a local to submerge into the culture and feel of the place. Going as a traveler means knowing the locals. I have friends all over the globe... and I hope to make more to be able to explore the countries I wish. I really want to see the whole world but for now.. the countries of my interest are: Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Japan, Colombia, Brazil, Lebanon, Greece, Israel, England, etc. the list goes on and on!
June 2007 Update: Well I was a little down thinking I wouldnt have any huge travel plans .. except the usual: Reynosa, Nvo. Laredo, and Monterrey.. all in Mexico.
Howeveeer... last week I took a last minute trip to Philadelphia.. and realized how different every region of the U.S. is.
Unexpectantly and completely out of the blue I HAVE BOOKED A FLIGHT FOR JAPAN!!! I am soo exicited!
July 13 to August 24 2007 .. I will be in Tokyo and Osaka for sure. And know almost nothing about Japan and much less the language!! But that just makes it even more exciting... im traveling alone and i know noone over there either.. but this increases the excitement!! (well.. i do admit.. i am a bit scared but im up for it).
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 16 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 10 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- melim19 and AngieMae are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Buenos Aires Forum "Re: Making Money In Playing In..."
updated their Profile Page "~ Traveling the World ~"
- Commented on one of ericdharma's Montevideo travel pages
- Wrote a Review Oktoberfest in Villa General Belgrano Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "What Houston is known for !!"
- created a Isla Margarita Travel Page "Isla Margarita"
Top 10 Pages
- Houston 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Colonia Tovar Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Buenos Aires 3 reviews
- Venezuela Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Isla Margarita Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Caracas 1 review, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nuevo Laredo 2 reviews
- Guadalajara 1 review, 1 photo
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù 1 review
- Villa General Belgrano 1 review
- Paris Hotels
- 22499 Reviews - 55073 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2702 Reviews - 7927 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23330 Reviews - 48936 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 2029 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3100 Reviews - 5884 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 781 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2059 Reviews - 3877 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22906 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12024 Reviews - 26769 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7829 Reviews - 20234 Photos