"~ Traveling the World ~" melim19's Profile

My home... and where I want to go!!

Just by taking a step on the plane.. I feel different! I LOVE TO TRAVEL.... and so my home is in the CLOUDS!! I feel at peace when in flight...

The countries and places I want to visit are extensive! However I prefer to go as a traveler rather than a tourist. What is the difference? The tourist is there for relaxation and luxory. The traveler goes wherever as a local to submerge into the culture and feel of the place. Going as a traveler means knowing the locals. I have friends all over the globe... and I hope to make more to be able to explore the countries I wish. I really want to see the whole world but for now.. the countries of my interest are: Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Japan, Colombia, Brazil, Lebanon, Greece, Israel, England, etc. the list goes on and on!

June 2007 Update: Well I was a little down thinking I wouldnt have any huge travel plans .. except the usual: Reynosa, Nvo. Laredo, and Monterrey.. all in Mexico.

Howeveeer... last week I took a last minute trip to Philadelphia.. and realized how different every region of the U.S. is.

Unexpectantly and completely out of the blue I HAVE BOOKED A FLIGHT FOR JAPAN!!! I am soo exicited!

July 13 to August 24 2007 .. I will be in Tokyo and Osaka for sure. And know almost nothing about Japan and much less the language!! But that just makes it even more exciting... im traveling alone and i know noone over there either.. but this increases the excitement!! (well.. i do admit.. i am a bit scared but im up for it).

• Intro Updated Jun 16, 2007

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
melim19's Profile Photo

melim19

“"At the moment of commitment, the world conspires to assist you."”

Real Name