"A litle wanderlust..." VJSmith's Profile
After a few years of hopping around the globe in between studying and work, I have finally settled back in Boston (for the time being at least). Adjusting to the US lifestyle after 2 years in Europe has proven to be quite a challenge, but it is nice to walk into a store and know exactly what to ask for sometimes. My fiancee (who is from Switzerland) and I are currently planning our September 2007 wedding in Tuscany, and any advice you VT members have would be greatly appreciated!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 23 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- created a Boston Travel Page "A hometown like no other"
- Uploaded a Photo to "A hometown like no other"
updated their Profile Page "A litle wanderlust..."
- Posted in Travel Tuscany Forum "Advice for our Wedding Week"
- Wrote a Review New Years and Pig's Noses in Slovenia Local Customs
Top 5 Pages
- Ghana Intro, 7 reviews
- Germany Intro, 6 reviews
- Costa Rica Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Slovenia Intro, 5 reviews
- Boston Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.