"The first Vancouver ~ in Washington, the state" Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver by truesally
Vancouver Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 145 photos
My husband & I moved here in 1997 from Hillsboro, Oregon. We both grew up in the Puget Sound area and were glad to be back in our home state. Vancouver is beautiful with its acres of evergreen trees, views of mountains all around, the Columbia River rolling by, and a small town feel with big city influences.
- Pros:beautiful scenery, variety of activities available, laidback lifestyle
- Cons:too many strip malls, tendency toward narrow-mindedness
- In a nutshell:Good times for laidback history buffs & nature-lovers
The food here is Pacific NW gourmet - local, in-season flavors (salmon, beef, mixed greens, berries). Portions are sized... more travel advice
This day spa is a haven of quiet & luxurious delight. It looks unimpressive squeezed next to the Bally's gym but looks... more travel advice
truesally's Related Pages
Vancouver Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "First English Speaking Community in the West"
- "astier's Vancouver Page"
- "The first Vancouver ~ in Washington, the state"
- "Vancouver, Washington"
- "Vancouver and Mt. St. Helens"
- "oneonta_ni's new Vancouver page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vancouver
- Hotels in Vancouver
- Transportation in Vancouver
- Nightlife in Vancouver
- Restaurants in Vancouver
- Shopping in Vancouver
- Warnings and Dangers in Vancouver
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vancouver
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vancouver
- Penang Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vancouver Intro, 8 reviews
- Singapore Intro, 7 reviews
- Shanghai Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.