"Land of a thousand prairie dogs" Wichita Falls by jayshell00
Wichita Falls Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 44 photos
I will be honest and tell you that this is one of those towns were you will most likely find your self passing thru. It is In an area commonly refered to as Texoma because it is on the Texas Oklahoma line. It is also the home of Sheppard Air Force Base, Where I lived for one year. There is one mall, a few good places to eat and some neat parks. Including my favorite The Prairie dog park on Southwest Drive across from the cememtary.
- Pros:Desent shopping, good food and great parks
- Cons:Small, roads are confussing and hot
- In a nutshell:Home of the Fake falls!
Chilis is a good place for some casual cooking. They have a good aray of choices, that don't consist mostly of refried... more travel advice
If you are in no mood to cross town from post then you gotta try Uncle Kais It's a small cozy buffet right outside the... more travel advice
jayshell00's Related Pages
Wichita Falls Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of a thousand prairie dogs"
- "Wichita Falls, Texas"
- "bungalow's Wichita Falls Page"
- "Wichita Falls"
- "~ Wichita Falls, Texas ~"
- "Basaic Wichita Falls Page"
- "Sept. 11, 12, 2013"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wichita Falls
- Hotels in Wichita Falls
- Transportation in Wichita Falls
- Nightlife in Wichita Falls
- Restaurants in Wichita Falls
- Warnings and Dangers in Wichita Falls
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wichita Falls
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Wichita Falls?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wichita Falls
Photos in Wichita FallsSee All Photos (18)
Top 5 Pages
- Wichita Falls Intro, 17 reviews, 20 photos
- Leesville Intro, 17 reviews, 13 photos
- Fort Polk Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alexandria Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Texas Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.