"CHIBA" Top 5 Page for this destination Chiba by cheesecake17
Chiba Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 120 photos
Chiba Prefecture is crisscrossed by rivers, surrounded by the sea . It is located on the eastern side of the Tokyo metropolitan area, and occupies a peninsula that juts out into the Pacific Ocean.
The southeastern part of the peninsula faces the Pacific Ocean, while the western side faces Tokyo Bay.
The Prefecture join the Tokyo metropolis and Saitama Prefecture to the northwest, and Ibaraki Prefecture to the north.
The climate of Chiba Prefecture has a warm oceanic climate that is mild in winter and relatively cool in summer, as it is surrounded on three sides by the sea.*
Home of the "Jungle Cruise", "Space Mountain", and, of course, the "Pirates of the Carribean". One can only imagine the... more travel advice
cheesecake17's Related Pages
Chiba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tokyo DisneySea"
- "Tokyo Disneyland & Tokyo Disney Sea"
- "Hi. I was in Shinsho Temple in the beginning of th"
- "Chiba Ken, Japan"
- "Chiba ?@?ç—t"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chiba
- Hotels in Chiba
- Transportation in Chiba
- Nightlife in Chiba
- Restaurants in Chiba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chiba
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Chiba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chiba
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 148 reviews, 220 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yaizu Intro, 64 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 52 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos
- Okabe Intro, 31 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 55 photos
- Toyokawa Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Inuyama Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kakegawa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue