"FUJI CITY" Fuji by cheesecake17
Fuji Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 179 photos
To the north are the Ashitaka Mountains made up of Echizendake, Yobikodake, and five other mountains.
In the southern region a sandy beach stretches itself about 9 kilometers along Suruga Bay.
To the east extends an area called Ukishima Marsh. It is named after a marsh which existed there until recently.
Flowing through the western region is the Fuji River, known as one of the Rapid Three in Japan.
The paper and pulp industry has prospered since the middle of the Meiji era in the late19th century which is the largest in the nation.
Fuji City has become the second greatest industrial city in Shizuoka Prefecture.
This link has a great discount card, just print out the card with your name ..
Then look at their site and see which places give the discount..it could save some yen...worthwhile.....
Odakyu Railways network ...(click).
THE HAKONE AREA
THE ENOSHIMA-KAMAKURA AREA
THE FUJI AREA
THE TOKYO AREA
- Pros:the best view of mt fuji..."
- Cons:"lots of pollution"
The IWAMOTOYAMA PARK is located southwest of FUJI CITY, near JISSOJI temple. actually Jissoji temple sits at the base... more travel advice
The Kakida River is 40-100 meters wide and 1.2 kilometers long. Spring water runs through the town. The temperature of... more travel advice
cheesecake17's Related Pages
Fuji Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fuji city and Yoshiwara"
- "FUJI CITY"
- "Top of Japan"
- "Mt. Fuji"
- "Climbing Mount Fuji"
- "Fuji-san to the rescue"
- "I Climbed Mt. Fuji!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fuji
- Hotels in Fuji
- Transportation in Fuji
- Restaurants in Fuji
- Shopping in Fuji
- Warnings and Dangers in Fuji
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fuji
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Fuji?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fuji
Photos in FujiSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 148 reviews, 220 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yaizu Intro, 64 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 52 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos
- Okabe Intro, 31 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 55 photos
- Toyokawa Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Inuyama Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kakegawa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue