"Best View of Mt fuji" Fujinomiya by cheesecake17
Fujinomiya Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 108 photos
Paper making and pulp manufacture used to be the main industries of Fujinomiya, they still are and as you pass by car or train you will see the tall chimmey smoking away....
But other popular industries are dairy farming on the Asagiri Plateau, rainbow trout breeding and spring water horseradish-farming.
The climate of the city is moderate .
Several spots in Fujinomiya were chosen as "100 of the best sightseeing spots in Japan" on July 1st, 1996.
Mt.Fuji was chosen as the best mountain.
Asagiri plateau was chosen the best plateau.
Sengen-shrine was chosen as the best shrine.
The HOSHO GARDEN I beleive is the best japanese style garden, it has MT fuji has it back drop..what more can we ask... more travel advice
You can reach the KYAKUDEN or RECEPTION HALL, from the DEVIL'S gate ..... This is a very impresive building with a... more travel advice
cheesecake17's Related Pages
Fujinomiya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Best View of Mt fuji"
- "Touring Fujinomiya"
- "Really Off the Beaten Path near Mt. Fuji Area"
- "Taseki-Ji near Fujinamia"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fujinomiya
- 11 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Fujinomiya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fujinomiya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 148 reviews, 220 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yaizu Intro, 64 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 52 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos
- Okabe Intro, 31 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 55 photos
- Toyokawa Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Inuyama Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kakegawa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue