Hanazawa Things to Do Tips by cheesecake17
Hanazawa Things to Do: 2 reviews and 1 photos
IT IS SAID THAT THE FARMING HOMES TOOK ON THIS SHAPE DURING THE END OF THE MEIJI ERA (1868-1912)..
DURING THE NARA (710-784) AND HEIAN (794-1185) PERIODS, THE TOKAIDO HIGHWAY (EAST SEA) PASSED THROUGH THIS AREA....NOW CALLED THE YAKITSUBE PATH...
THE HANAZAWA COMMUNITY IS A FARMING COMMUNITY , GROWING SATSUMA ORANGES AND TEA GROWN ON MT.TAKAKUSA IS THE SYMBOL OF YAIZU CITY..
I WILL SAY THE BEST TIME TO WALK THIS LITTLE COMMUNITY IS IN SPRING WITH THE SAKURAS IN FULL BLOOM AND THE MAGNOLIAS....ALSO IN THE FALL , WITH THE MAPLES LEAVES.....
Various luck charms sold at the shrine
. Lucky charms and protective amulets are called o-mamori. Most shrines and Temple also sell o-inori,prayers to the kami (god)written on pieces of paper that magically help students pass examinations or sick people recover from an illness.
Prices ranging from 200yen to 500yen....The booklet for the shrine and a calendar was free...but other item had sell price on them..Just pick the one you want and drop your money in the little wooden box....
cheesecake17's Related Pages
Hanazawa Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Sand Harbor Beach State Recreation Area Hotels
- Kamuning Hotels
- St. Thomas
- Kyrenia Hotels
- Haifa Hotels
Badges & Stats in Hanazawa
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Hanazawa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanazawa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 148 reviews, 220 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yaizu Intro, 64 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 52 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos
- Okabe Intro, 31 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 55 photos
- Toyokawa Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Inuyama Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kakegawa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue