"ONE OF THE BEST SPOT TO TAKE A FOTO OF MT FUJI" Miho by cheesecake17
Miho Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 128 photos
Until the early 1900s, the Miho Peninsula was actually an island. Miho-mura was a small fishing village ...
- Pros:You can get a great picture of MT fuji
Never been in this hostel becasue I live in the area..but for any one interested its right next to the beach... You... more travel advice
The northeastern tip of this peninsula, known as Masaki, is its most scenic part. The beaches here are popular for... more travel advice
cheesecake17's Related Pages
Miho Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ONE OF THE BEST SPOT TO TAKE A FOTO OF MT FUJI"
- "Miho Seacoast Finally a part of World Heritage!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miho
- Hotels in Miho
- Transportation in Miho
- Restaurants in Miho
- Shopping in Miho
- Warnings and Dangers in Miho
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Miho
- 18 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Miho?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miho
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 148 reviews, 220 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yaizu Intro, 64 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 52 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos
- Okabe Intro, 31 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 55 photos
- Toyokawa Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Inuyama Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kakegawa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue