"YOSHIDA, HAIBARA,SAGARA,OMAEZAKI" Sagara by cheesecake17

Sagara Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 39 photos

UNDER RE=CONTRUCTION

Because of the lack of Vt having these cities in their data base, I have decided to group them together and put all the things I find in these cities in here...

From Yaizu to Omaezaki its only 40 to 45 minutes drive on route 150....so you can figure the other cities are close by

As of 2005 HAIBARA AND SAGARA has join into MAHINOHARA CITY.......

SAGARA TOWN HOMEPAGE (click) japanese only

• Intro Updated Apr 30, 2006

• taigaa001's Profile Photo
    Aug 1, 2010 at 5:47 AM

Million thanks for creating the pages for Omaezaki, Yoshida-cho which are missing on VT list. In former Sagara-cho area alone I have got a lot to add. Keep up good work.

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2006 at 7:29 AM

Wonderful page and travelogues! I always learn so much from your pages! Great to read and lovely photos. Thanks :-)

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2006 at 4:54 AM

Ahhh, another wonderful page you have started here :-)) I like this Noumanji temple very much, and ahh, yes, japanese houses and gardens and Samurai descriptions :-)) Thanks Ursula :-)))

• Jan 30, 2006 at 1:06 AM

Excellent information and reviews of interesting places. I really want to visit Japan. - Mark

• chiara76's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2005 at 4:28 PM

Very nice and interesting page. A lot of useful infos and very nice photos. I am very , very much interested in Japan. Greetings from Poland.

• Irinna's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2005 at 4:56 AM

We like your tips very much. A great experience for us! Irina, Andrey

cheesecake17

“citizen of the world....”

Badges & Stats in Sagara