"SHIMIZU" Shimizu by cheesecake17
Shimizu Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 54 photos
In my quest to see all 53 STATION of the OLD TOKAIDO ROADthis is number 19
There were no old buildings left in the Ejiri shuku (inn) area, even no signs for them.
The name Ejiri is used only for addresses for houses in the area. There are, however, many sightseeing spots near Ejiri, including Tesshu-ji and Miho-no-matsubara.
Distance from Nihonbashi: 164.1 km
Depicted in the foreground is a calm inlet seen beyond the roofs of houses..
The large number of fishing boats moored in SHIMIZU port and the numerous sails of boats on the sea indicate the prosperity of this fishing port..
Composed of mountains, sea and boats, this unsual picture is a pure landscape devoid of human figures..
From nihondaria plateu there is a great view of Shimizu port and miho area...The port been around since the 7th... more travel advice
There is also a reptile house with alligators. snakes etc...... chair lift is 100 yen for adult, ONE WAY and 50 for... more travel advice
cheesecake17's Related Pages
Shimizu Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Shimizu
- 7 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Shimizu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shimizu
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Japan Intro, 148 reviews, 220 photos, 4 travelogues
- Yaizu Intro, 64 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shizuoka Intro, 52 reviews, 112 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nagoya Intro, 52 reviews, 97 photos
- Okabe Intro, 31 reviews, 93 photos, 5 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 39 reviews, 55 photos
- Toyokawa Intro, 26 reviews, 54 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamamatsu Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Inuyama Intro, 21 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kakegawa Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue