Kotor Hotel Tips by Rusket
Kotor Hotels: 355 reviews and 43 photos
Bokeljski Dvori left, Splendido right
I have been staying with friends in Kotor, but still have some opinions about accomodation :-)
Private accomodation is my favourite when travelling in these areas. People along the Dalmatian and Montenegrin coast have long experience in renting out rooms. You should expect to pay between 5 and 10 Euros a night. Look for signs with the word "sobe", which means "rooms". You might be approached by eager letters at the bus station, or on the street if they see you carrying a backpack. It is always advisable to ask to see the room before you decide.
Hotel Fjord is close to Old Town, in the bottom of the Kotor Bay, and has an indoor and outdoor pool. It looked a bit worn down last time I passed it, but that might be because the tourist season had not started yet.
There are a couple of nice looking hotels in Prcanj, about half an hours walk from Kotor on the west side of the bay: Splendido by the waterside is a four star hotel with an outdoor pool. But the two star Bokeljski Dvori on the opposite side of the road looked somewhat cozier to me, I stopped there for a cup of coffee, and sevice was excellent.
There seems to be a trend making hotels out of old buildings inside Old Town, Forza Lux is one of them.
The page listed below contains contact info for some of the hotels in the area.
More Reviews (16)
- See All Prcanj
- See All Let it be clean!
Rusket's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Explore the World
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta-Marietta
- Riad Dar Mimouna Hotel
- Ever Joint
- Stable Lodge
- Kirana Hotel
- The Abbey Hotel
- Windsor Palace
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago North Shore Hotel
- Hotel Shaneel Residency
- Locanda Fiorita
- Hotel Silverine
- Battlefield Inn Hotel
- killurin lodge
- Comfort Hotel City Center
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 17 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Photos in KotorSee All Photos (65)
Read real reviews about Kotor Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 28 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Drangedal Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 15 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dombås Intro, 14 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kragerø Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redwood National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naroden Park Vitosha Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cavtat Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue