"58.58N 5.44E" Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger by Rusket
Stavanger Travel Guide: 308 reviews and 1,009 photos
The area where I lived is called Storhaug, and here is the reason why. Storhaug means big hill. This little hill on top of the big hill was a burial mound in the Bronze and Iron ages. In the eighteensixties a summer house was built here, and during WWII the germans had anti aircraft artillery here.
Official Stavanger website
Interesting info and a nice overview picture of central parts of Stavanger
Express ferry from Stavanger to Tau / Jørpeland
Ferry / bus from Stavanger to Tau / Jørpeland / Preikestolhytta. Preikestolhytta is the starting point for the hike to Prikestolen (the Pulpit Rock).
01.03.2006 01:00 am (norwegian time): The building that houses this restaurant is on fire! It will probably be closed... more travel advice
This is a cultural cafe in the cultural house, offering concerts, performances, movies etc in the basement, and with... more travel advice
Rusket's Related Pages
Stavanger Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stavanger-Lovely city"
- "58.58N 5.44E"
- "Beautiful Stavanger"
- "Gard's Stavanger Page"
- "Hiking to Preikestolen"
- "STAVANGER - 4TH LARGEST CITY IN NORWAY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stavanger
- Hotels in Stavanger
- Transportation in Stavanger
- Nightlife in Stavanger
- Restaurants in Stavanger
- Shopping in Stavanger
- Warnings and Dangers in Stavanger
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stavanger
- 28 Reviews
- 102 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Stavanger?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stavanger
- Posted in Travel Republic of Montenegro Forum "Re: montenegro in september"
- updated a Stavanger Travel Page "58.58N 5.44E"
- Commented on one of DAO's Stavanger travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "The best (and only) turkish restaurant"
- Wrote a Review The best (and only) turkish restaurant in Stavanger Restaurants
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 28 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Drangedal Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 15 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dombås Intro, 14 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kragerø Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redwood National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naroden Park Vitosha Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cavtat Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue