Svullrya Transportation Tips by Rusket
Svullrya Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Typical view from bus
If you are going from Kirkenær, type -209 instead of -205 in the web adress.
The schedule is in norwegian: S means schooldays, X means except, D means daily, H means sundays and holidays.
There is a train 4 times a day from Oslo to Kongsvinger monday - friday, only one around midnight in the weekend. To Kirkenær you would have to find a bus.
Phone: +47 62 49 09 20
From Oslo E6 northbound to Kløfta. Onto road No 2 east of Kløfta, continue on No 2 to Kongsvinger, then No 20 a short while to Roverud, then 205 to Berg, left onto 202 to Svullrya. The last few kilometers before Svullrya roads no 201 and 202 are physically the same one.
If you come from north, find Elverum (No 3 from Hamar or Koppang), take road no 20 to Kirkenær and 201 to Svullrya.
It is a magnificent drive if you like forests, you might meet a wolf, bear or a moose, or maybe a troll :-) And there are lots of nice places to stop on the way. Enjoy!
More Reviews (11)
Rusket's Related Pages
Svullrya Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Svullrya
- Hotels in Svullrya
- Transportation in Svullrya
- Restaurants in Svullrya
- Shopping in Svullrya
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kingshouse Hotels
- San Candido
- Gomantong Caves Hotels
- Whitchurch Hotels
- Berat Hotels
- Newcastle under Lyme
Badges & Stats in Svullrya
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Svullrya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Svullrya
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 28 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Drangedal Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 15 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dombås Intro, 14 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kragerø Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redwood National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naroden Park Vitosha Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cavtat Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue