"Paradise" Mana Island by Rusket
Mana Island Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 32 photos
People of the island were on the pier to wish us welcome and to wave goodbye.
There are coral buildups here, with nice sand beaches and palm trees.
Unlike most other islands in the Pacific Ocan Fiji rests on it's own continental plate, with rocks as old as 40,000,000 years. The rocks are mainly basalt and sediments, and there are remnants of volcanic activity.
- In a nutshell:Heaven on earth!
The gate on the picture is the entrance to a resort with bungalows, pools etc. We, the backpackers, were not allowed... more travel advice
If you book your accomodation in advance the agent can arrange for you to be picked up at the Nadi airport. Our trip was... more travel advice
Rusket's Related Pages
Mana Island Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Mana Island
- Hotels in Mana Island
- Transportation in Mana Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Mana Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mana Island
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (43)
Have you been to Mana Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mana Island
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stavanger Intro, 28 reviews, 99 photos, 4 travelogues
- Drangedal Intro, 32 reviews, 95 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sankt Goar Intro, 15 reviews, 86 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dombås Intro, 14 reviews, 82 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kragerø Intro, 39 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Redwood National Park Intro, 9 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 17 reviews, 65 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sarajevo Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naroden Park Vitosha Intro, 11 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cavtat Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos, 1 travelogue