Miami Transportation Tips by Homanded Top 5 Page for this destination
Miami Transportation: 127 reviews and 118 photos
Good website to estimate cab fares rom point A to point B while visiting Miami
SUNSHINE TOURS - Lenny Batista
A personal friend and neighbor of mine, Lenny can arrange tours for you and specializes in working with hotels in the area.
Lenny can arrange everything from Everglades to South Beach, Keys, shopping in Sawgrass Mills or just giving you a "feel" of Miami by taking you around to all the major sites such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Miami Beach, Key Biscayne, etc.
Besides being a heck of a nice guy, Lenny is a very people oriented person with a great sense of humor. He is also bi-lingual and his tours always include some "Cafecito Cubano" (Cuban Coffee).
Call Lenny for prices and availability. You won't be disappointed.
Phone: 305 495-2790
Type: Car/Motor Home
The Miami International Airport fast park:
is your cheapest alternative. It also provides shuttle service connecting you to all major flights and terminals.
The link I've provided gives you a coupon for $7.00/day.
Employees use this parking area.
To read more on the different parking areas near the airport:
OK, OK...so you've struck on a chord with me and Miami.
After traveling throughout many cities in the US and even countries such as China, Thailand and Hong Kong where congestion is at an all time high, they still manage to organize moving people to - from places of their cities like Miami never will.
Miami's transportation system is half assed, doesn't go anywhere and is not tourist friendly.
Metro mover is designed for downtown employees (or immediate vicinity) - forget using it to get to the main hot spots like Beaches, Gables, Grove.
Traffic Jam is horrible and getting worse every day with an expected all time growth spurt coming in the next 10 years.
Buses are slow affairs which for the most part spend their days driving back and forth 3/4 empty and taxi's are expensive!
If you're a tourist...Rent a car, pay the incredibly high mandatory parking fee on the beach and WELCOME TO THE MAGIC CITY!
More Reviews (60)
- See All WINGS OF THE TROPICS @ FAIRCHILD...
- See All Best Mediterranean restaurant in Miami
- See All Worlds Largest assortment of Outlet...
- See All LATIN SALSA CLUBS - MIAMI
- See All REMOVING TAR FROM YOUR FEET
Homanded's Related Pages
Miami Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "UNdER CONSTRUCTION - CHECK BACK LATER"
- "Miami - Escape from Winter Weather"
- "miami florida"
- "cobrioc's Miami Beach Florida Page"
- "MIAMI: ALWAYS A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART"
- "M I A M I"
- "Best city in the US"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Miami
- Hotels in Miami
- Transportation in Miami
- Nightlife in Miami
- Restaurants in Miami
- Shopping in Miami
- Warnings and Dangers in Miami
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Miami
- 64 Reviews
- 133 Photos
- 156 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Miami?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Miami
Photos in MiamiSee All Photos (133)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 64 reviews, 133 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Masai Mara Game Reserve Intro, 30 reviews, 90 photos
- Wyoming Intro, 9 reviews, 86 photos, 6 travelogues
- China Intro, 33 reviews, 60 photos, 4 travelogues
- Thailand Intro, 34 reviews, 48 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lake Nakuru National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amboseli National Park Intro, 13 reviews, 42 photos
- Bali Intro, 8 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Seattle 15 reviews, 27 photos
- Nairobi Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (82)
Latest Miami hotel reviews
- La Quinta Inn Miami/Cutler Ridge
- 106 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 20, 2013
- Westgate South Beach
- 99 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 7, 2013
- Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel
- 1083 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- New Yorker Boutique Hotel
- 312 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013
- Sonesta Hotel & Suites Coconut Grove Miami
- 632 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Motel Blu
- 155 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 15, 2013
- Sheraton Miami Biscayne Bay Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Summerfield Suites Miami Airport
- 452 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 10, 2013
- Holiday Inn Miami - International Airport (North)
- 267 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Miami Sun Hotel
- 52 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013
- Holiday Inn Miami Airport West
- 121 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Intercontinental Miami
- 1502 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Marriott Biscayne
- 787 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 9, 2013
- Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport West Doral
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- International Inn on the Bay
- 17 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 30, 2013
- Vizcaya Mansion- 19 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Bayside Market Place- 22 Reviews, 36 Photos
- Down Town- 21 Reviews, 39 Photos
- The Everglades- 13 Reviews, 26 Photos
- Little Habana- 14 Reviews, 31 Photos
- Florida Keys- 7 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Coconut Grove- 8 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Seaquarium- 15 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Metro Zoo- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos
- South Beach- 11 Reviews, 20 Photos
See All Miami Things to Do