Homanded's profile photo

Homanded

Homer Eddie Online Now
I wish people cared as much about the earth as they cared about who they "think" created it.

My Favorite Pages

Aswan

Bali

Travel Map

lmkluque's Profile Photo
lmkluque 21 hours ago

Hello Homer! What do you think about the "mourning" for Castro in Cuba? Where you out in Miami celebrating? Will you write an, "Update" to your, "Leaving Cuba" story? Will you go back to visit or live?

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    lmkluque 21 hours ago

That's sort of my way of thinking too. Wasn't Raul the biggest Communist?

Homanded 6 hours ago

'biggest'? He acted as chief executioner (along with Che Guevara) for his brother. He was known to be quite ruthless and people feared him

Strad's Profile Photo
Strad Nov 26, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'How do I explain to the U.S. Customes upon returning from Cuba Nowadays?'. I appreciate your advice.

Trekki's Profile Photo
Trekki Nov 24, 2016 at 6:14 AM

Happy Thanksgiving sweet Homer & Eddie :-))

Homanded Nov 24, 2016 at 11:31 AM

Thank you dear Ingrid. Going to my brother's ouse for dinner. XoXo

CanadianOne's Profile Photo
CanadianOne Nov 21, 2016 at 3:17 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Venice to Croatia'. I appreciate your advice.

superpug's Profile Photo
superpug Nov 21, 2016 at 5:51 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Help with Bangkok itinerary '. I appreciate your advice.

tranceperent's Profile Photo
tranceperent Nov 14, 2016 at 12:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'things to do on friday or saturday evening for a single man'. You've been a huge help.

TexasForever Nov 10, 2016 at 12:50 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Traveling to NYC for the first time.'. I appreciate your advice.

Aussie_Blayne's Profile Photo
Aussie_Blayne Oct 27, 2016 at 9:20 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'New York to the South (Towns to visit)'. You've been a huge help.

was_the_beav's Profile Photo
was_the_beav Oct 21, 2016 at 8:20 PM

I came back tonight to look around the old neighborhood and made my way to your page... Your opening page struck me deeply. I wanted you to know that I feel the fluid ease of your story-telling, as it drew me in to the point that I feel I might have been looking in on you all along. I absolutely love how you share in detail the beginning of your journey and throughout there's that glint of a little boy's love for his family...his dad. I'm so sorry he has passed...but what an amazing legacy. So, I am moved. I'm not sure I could say anything greater. Thank you.

Homanded Oct 22, 2016 at 4:05 AM

Wow! Thank you so much for your kind, moving words. I have to sometimes really wonder how the Universe works.
    I had a rough night of nightmares thinking of my father and now, having my mom with advanced dementia. Reading your kind words have settled me. I can't explain it. I feel at peace. I feel as if my dad touched me. Thank you more than you will ever know.
    Homer

goodfish's Profile Photo
goodfish Oct 18, 2016 at 6:47 AM

Tried to vote for your gorgeous photo (so glad it has been a long-term feature shot on VT) but, alas, I'm not a FB member so it wouldn't let me. But I tried!

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    goodfish Oct 18, 2016 at 7:07 AM

Homer, you have every reason to be very proud of that one. It's just ridiculously good.

Homanded Oct 18, 2016 at 7:13 AM