"Chemnitz, Saxony - Germany" Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz by shellydenisefranklin
Chemnitz Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 580 photos
The Roter Turm is the oldest building in Chemnitz and was built in the 12th Century. Around the tower you can see a black line in the otherwise brownish cobblestones, which marks the boundary of the former city wall. There is a shopping mall adjacent to the tower called, fittingly, "Galerie Roter Turm."
- Pros:Great architecture, great people watching, great food!
- In a nutshell:Visit Chemnitz!
I had the best Bratwurst of my life from a street vendor in Chemnitz. Oh man, it was good! And our hostess said it was... more travel advice
Sit outside and enjoy a breathtaking view of the Schlossteich (castle lake) and enjoy a beer. Just don't be greedy and... more travel advice
shellydenisefranklin's Related Pages
Chemnitz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chemnitz - A City in Transition"
- "Chemnitz - City of Modernism"
- "Chemnitz - Karl-Marx-Stadt - Chemnitz"
- "Karl-Marx-Stadt --> Chemnitz"
- "Chemnitz, Saxony - Germany"
- "Bonios lunch stop in Chemnitz"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chemnitz
- Hotels in Chemnitz
- Transportation in Chemnitz
- Nightlife in Chemnitz
- Restaurants in Chemnitz
- Shopping in Chemnitz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chemnitz
- 7 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chemnitz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chemnitz
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chemnitz Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 3 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Norman Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.