"Levoca, a town surrounded by walls" Top 5 Page for this destination Levoca by hdv63
Levoca Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 160 photos
Levoca is often referred as the ‘jewel of the Spis crown’. Originating in the 13th century, Levoca was settled and built up by German colonists and dislocated Slavic peasants. The town soon became prosperous thanks to its convenient location on key trade routes, eventually blossoming into the most important trading.
Now it's a fine town to be, surrounded bij walls, 07-07-2006.
The Thurzov Dom, on the east side of the square Nam Majstra Pavla, 07-07-2006.
A look at Kosice Gate in the Levoca wall, 07-07-2006
- Pros:Beautiful, quiet town
Restauracia Slovenka is not only a restaurant, it's also a great pub to be. Many times a blind guy is playing harmonica.... more travel advice
This restaurant is situated in a histoorical building just outside the square. So leave the square and enjoy your meal... more travel advice
hdv63's Related Pages
Levoca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ooh, so quiet, so very quiet..."
- "THE UNESCO LISTED CITY OF LEVOCA"
- "Levoca, a town surrounded by walls"
- "Small and easy Levoca"
- "The Renaissance Town of Levoca"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Levoca
- Hotels in Levoca
- Transportation in Levoca
- Nightlife in Levoca
- Restaurants in Levoca
- Shopping in Levoca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Levoca
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Levoca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Levoca
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 67 photos, 9 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues