"Smizany" Smizany by hdv63
Smizany Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
The village Smizany in Slovakia situated in the area where the Hornád river leaves the area of the Slovak Paradise National Park.
I did'nt really like Smizany, but it's a great place for trips to Slovensky ray (Slovak Paradise), the Spissky Hrad ruins, Levoca, Kezmarok and the Tatra mountains.
The northwest side of Smizany shows a great view at the Tatra mountains.
- Pros:Excellent place for trips to other places
- Cons:Ugly village
During our stay in Smizany we had dinner at Wimbach every day. The weather was perfect, so we could eat in the... more travel advice
hdv63's Related Pages
Smizany Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Smizany
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Smizany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Smizany
Photos in SmizanySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 67 photos, 9 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.