"Zilina" Zilina by hdv63
Zilina Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 80 photos
Zilina is a centre of northwest Slovakia and one of the largest towns of the Slovak Republic. It is a seat of administration of the Žilina Region, one of the 8 regions of the Slovak Republic. We visited the town for a few hours. Very pleasant is the extended pedestrian's area wher you can walk aroud, do some shopping or have a meal/drink.
Just outside the pedestrian's area I saw this remarkable grey building.
hdv63's Related Pages
Zilina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sports and outdoors in Zilina Region"
- "Nice little town in Slovakia countryside"
- "My home..."
- "Ice.Berg's new Zilina Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zilina
- Hotels in Zilina
- Transportation in Zilina
- Nightlife in Zilina
- Restaurants in Zilina
- Shopping in Zilina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zilina
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Zilina?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 67 photos, 9 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.
Latest Zilina hotel reviews
- Best Western Palace Hotel Polom
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013