"Korbielow: mountains, goulash, beer and wine" Korbielow by hdv63
Korbielow Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 25 photos
On our way to Oravska Polhora (SK) we made a stop for coffee at highway 945 in Korbielow at Zajazd Smrek, 02-07-2005.
After several excellent dinners, we decided to go back there again in 2006.
Peter and Bozena, owners of the very hospitable Zajazd Smrek, July 2006.
On our way to Slovakia we stayed three nights in Kobielow, a nice village near the Slovakian border, surrounded by woods and mountains. When we came back from Slovakia, we spent another three nights at Zajazd Smrek and we are already looking forward to our next visit!!
Peter made a great model of Zajazd Smrek. When you enter the building, look at the left side to see it, July 2006.
- Pros:Korbielow is a great place to be
- In a nutshell:Looking forward to go there again !
We stayed several nights in Korbielow. A large room with two levels: one level to live with seats, table, TV and... more travel advice
When you visit Korbielow, a must do is climbing the Pilsko mountain with its top just over the Slovakian border,... more travel advice
hdv63's Related Pages
Korbielow Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Korbielow
- 5 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Korbielow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Korbielow
Photos in KorbielowSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 67 photos, 9 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.