"Sint Anna ter Muiden" Sint Anna ter Muiden by hdv63
Sint Anna ter Muiden Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 18 photos
The most western village in Holland is Sint Anna ter Muiden.
Once an important seaport town which now looks like a little village with a too big tower. The port was chocked up with sand and Mude (the old name of the town) became a little village.
Sint Anna ter Muiden is classified as a protected monument.
- Pros:Small and beautiful
hdv63's Related Pages
Sint Anna ter Muiden Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sint Anna ter Muiden
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Sint Anna ter Muiden?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sint Anna ter Muiden
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 67 photos, 9 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
No friends yet.