"The lost glory of Brennero / Brenner" Brennero by hdv63
Brennero Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 19 photos
Along the old highway from Austria to Italy is Brennero( in Italian) or
Brenner (in German). Once a symbol of a border crossing village with passport control offices and a giant raiway station where the great European trains had a holdup.
Left is Italy, right is Austria.
The centre of Brennero / Brenner.
Old locomive shed from the time of great international trains at the Italian side of the Brennero raiilway station.
More of the of the Brennero raiilway station: see my travellogues.
- Pros:Strange nice village. You can feel the history
hdv63's Related Pages
Brennero Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "brennero italy"
- "South Tyrol, Alps"
- "Lago del Brennero"
- "The lost glory of Brennero / Brenner"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brennero
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Brennero?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brennero
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 67 photos, 9 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues