"Bressanone" Bressanone by hdv63
Bressanone Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 92 photos
Well, August 8th 2007 was a bad weather day for hiking in the mountains, so we dedeided to visit Bressanone, in german: Brixen. I must say; it's a beautiful town and I hope to go there once again, some sunny day..
And so we did, at 24-07-2009, a warm sunny day
Next to the Dom is the old St. Michael church; the construction of this church started over 1100 years ago
This bridge in this street is called Vic. Ponte Auquila, in german Adlerbruckengasse (Eagle bridge Alley)
Bressanone 2009 see my travelogues.
- Pros:Beautiful town
hdv63's Related Pages
Bressanone Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bressanone:A nice,old town in a beautiful area"
- "Bressanone / Brixen - ancient alpine beauty"
- "Brixen (Bressanone), Tirol's former Bishop's seat"
- "Beautiful Sud Tirol -- Our new favorite place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bressanone
- Hotels in Bressanone
- Transportation in Bressanone
- Restaurants in Bressanone
- Shopping in Bressanone
- Warnings and Dangers in Bressanone
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bressanone
- 1 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Bressanone?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bressanone
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 67 photos, 9 travelogues
- Funchal Intro, 4 reviews, 61 photos, 5 travelogues
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 1 review, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon National Park Intro, 1 review, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Madeira Island Intro, 2 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 32 photos, 4 travelogues