"Bedugul and the Bratan Lake" Bedugul by hdv63
Bedugul Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 91 photos
Bedugul, situated at the Bratan Lake is mostly visited by tourists living on Bali. You don't see many people from other countries over there.
Hindu temple, Bedugul
Close to the Hindu temple is also a mosque.
Local people call the Bratan Lake "the holy lake" because of its fruitfull environment. Many agricultural products are growing in the region around the lake.
This little boat brought us to the other side of the lake.
More about Bedugul and the Bratan Lake see my travelogues.
- Pros:Wonderflu place !
hdv63's Related Pages
Bedugul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mountain, lakes, and pines"
- "Balinese Mountain Lakes"
- "Temple visit"
- "Bedugul - Ulun Danu & Lake Beratan"
- "Pura in the lake and mountains"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bedugul
- Hotels in Bedugul
- Transportation in Bedugul
- Restaurants in Bedugul
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bedugul
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Bedugul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bedugul
Top 10 Pages
- Istanbul Ili Intro, 24 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel Intro, 22 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Weer Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Funchal Intro, 1 review, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- Vianden Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Mengwi Intro, 31 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Slovensky Raj Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oravska Polhora Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Korbielow Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tengger Caldera Intro, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
No friends yet.