"Little Palm Island, Florida" Palm Island by SONG
Palm Island Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 21 photos
Both Florida Travel and Leisure magazine and Islands magazine have featured articles about Little Palm Island, which is a privately owned 5 1/2 acre island in the Florida Keys. That is how I learned about it. Once I saw photos online of the resort ( http://www.littlepalmisland.com/ ), I was "hooked". I wanted to see it in person. Alas, the only visitors allowed are those who are willing to pay $1,000 to $2,000 per night to stay at the resort. The pics of the interior of the suites certainly justify the cost, if you are able and willing to spend that much.
Deciding against that option, I thought the next best thing to do would be to take their yacht over for lunch one day. Lunch will run about $75 to $100 a person and dinner probably more like $200 + per person. Another VTer (MathIsFun) and I had a delightful lunch there. It WAS worth the price.
Yacht trip there: included in the lunch reservation
Lunch: $75.00 each
Experience: Priceless! :-)
Hope you can indulge yourself also at this luxury resort.
They have just recently changed their motto to "Get Lost"....rather cute and describes how you can escape the troubles of the world if only for a short visit at their luxurious resort.
Go Gaters! :-)
- Pros:Beautiful, classy, relaxing
- Cons:Isolated, a bit on the expensive side
- In a nutshell:Well worth the "price of admission" to see the beauty. Either dine there or go for broke and spend the night or nights there. Simply gracious.
The Florida Key deer are only found in the Keys. They are miniature and quite human-friendly. more travel advice
You know you've "arrived" at luxury at this resort. The waitresses are very friendly and not pushy. Take your time,... more travel advice
SONG's Related Pages
Palm Island Travel Guide
- Hotels in Palm Island
- Transportation in Palm Island
- Restaurants in Palm Island
- See All...
Explore the World
- Nakhon Ratchasima
- Armington Corner Hotels
- Lake Placid Hotels
- Departamento de Cuscatlán Hotels
- Bad Hersfeld
- Sungai Petani
- Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area Hotels
- Serpent Mound State Memorial Hotels
- Otter Lake Hotels
Badges & Stats in Palm Island
- 4 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Palm Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palm Island
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carmel-by-the-Sea Intro, 11 reviews, 64 photos, 2 travelogues
- Palm Island Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- Chicago Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Amelia Island Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Key West Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue