SONG's profile photo

My Favorite Pages

Travel Map

prishan's Profile Photo
prishan Sep 24, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'London Gatwick north Terminal to London Victoria '. I appreciate your advice.

BROOKS's Profile Photo
BROOKS Sep 15, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Hello, SONG, I hope you're well :)

SONG Sep 20, 2015 at 8:27 AM

Glad to see you pop in here sometimes. Come on back and enjoy the "family".

Candace16's Profile Photo
Candace16 Sep 12, 2015 at 4:55 PM

Song, I finally got to your pages to get a real look. Our stories are almost identical! When I went to Europe and lived a couple of different times there, it was a time ago. :) One day, I will post those old pics that I/parents took with the Kodak camera ( with the flip flash and cube flash) and Polaroid. Lol We lived there also during the Fall of the Wall- which you remember happened in Berlin. That happen during our second stay there (Fulda Aug. 1987-Oct. 1990). Did you go the East/West border? There were guards on both sides and you can see the guards in the towers on the East German side ready to shoot anyone who was going to risk crossing. There are two crosses there of a father and son that were shot and killed in a spot by the fence trying to cross to freedom. There was a time that me and some friends boycotted United Colors of Benneton for their ties to the East block countries (early activism at its Love the beach photos and the carefree nature of your profile and pages, the cute art and pics of little off the beaten path shops and restaurants. Still trying to learn the VT page setup...slowly but surely. Have a nice evening and see you soon.

TravellerMel's Profile Photo
TravellerMel Aug 24, 2015 at 8:33 AM

Just wanted to let you know, Boyd and I took the kayaks out on the Narrows of the Harpeth last Saturday. That might be a good one for you at some point - very flat water (VERY - you have to work at moving the boat forward), but it is an easy put in/take out, and you only need one car! :-)

Michael_D's Profile Photo
Michael_D Aug 21, 2015 at 8:02 PM

PS are you on FB?

SONG Aug 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM

not on FB. Hubby is...........

Michael_D's Profile Photo
Michael_D Aug 21, 2015 at 8:02 PM

hey..we were just talking about you on VT as one of the longest running VT members. Are you coming to the VT meet in OCT? Miss U ;)

SONG Aug 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Hi Michael. I am not only coming to the October VT meet in Orlando, I am also one of the two Ann and I have put on all the meets in the past together. Charlie is the "silent partner"

roamer61's Profile Photo
roamer61 Aug 15, 2015 at 8:19 AM

Hi Kathy. I like your selected cover pic. And I hear its well in the 90s down there. Ugh!

SONG Aug 15, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Paradise Island near the Dominican Republic was beautiful. Pure white sand and beautiful fish to be seen while snorkeling.

CDM7's Profile Photo
CDM7 Aug 14, 2015 at 2:06 AM

Hi Kathy, thanks for your friend request which i am pleased to accept. I notice that you enjoy similar things to me,like swim,surf and sun.

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Aug 13, 2015 at 3:18 PM

I wouldn't have guessed you'd get a cover photo like this one ;-)

SONG Aug 13, 2015 at 3:49 PM

Jessika.......I know, I know. Big surprise.

johngayton's Profile Photo
johngayton Aug 13, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Definitely a Kathy cover photo ;-)

SONG Aug 13, 2015 at 2:22 PM

I can run but I can't hide! lol