SONG's profile photo

Chicago

Travel Map

TravellerMel's Profile Photo
TravellerMel Aug 24, 2015 at 8:33 AM

Just wanted to let you know, Boyd and I took the kayaks out on the Narrows of the Harpeth last Saturday. That might be a good one for you at some point - very flat water (VERY - you have to work at moving the boat forward), but it is an easy put in/take out, and you only need one car! :-)

Michael_D's Profile Photo
Michael_D Aug 21, 2015 at 8:02 PM

PS are you on FB?

SONG Aug 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM

not on FB. Hubby is...........

Michael_D's Profile Photo
Michael_D Aug 21, 2015 at 8:02 PM

hey..we were just talking about you on VT as one of the longest running VT members. Are you coming to the VT meet in OCT? Miss U ;)

SONG Aug 22, 2015 at 9:22 AM

Hi Michael. I am not only coming to the October VT meet in Orlando, I am also one of the two co-hostesses............lol. Ann and I have put on all the meets in the past together. Charlie is the "silent partner".....lol.

roamer61's Profile Photo
roamer61 Aug 15, 2015 at 8:19 AM

Hi Kathy. I like your selected cover pic. And I hear its well in the 90s down there. Ugh!

SONG Aug 15, 2015 at 8:25 AM

Paradise Island near the Dominican Republic was beautiful. Pure white sand and beautiful fish to be seen while snorkeling.

CDM7's Profile Photo
CDM7 Aug 14, 2015 at 2:06 AM

Hi Kathy, thanks for your friend request which i am pleased to accept. I notice that you enjoy similar things to me,like swim,surf and sun.

jojes's Profile Photo
jojes Aug 13, 2015 at 3:18 PM

I wouldn't have guessed you'd get a cover photo like this one ;-)

SONG Aug 13, 2015 at 3:49 PM

Jessika.......I know, I know. Big surprise.

johngayton's Profile Photo
johngayton Aug 13, 2015 at 2:04 PM

Definitely a Kathy cover photo ;-)

SONG Aug 13, 2015 at 2:22 PM

I can run but I can't hide! lol

aussirose's Profile Photo
aussirose Jul 24, 2015 at 8:23 PM

You have that nice pic of you back Kathy. I love that :o) I have to get a wrap when in Florida.
Can't wait!! Hugs, Ann xx

german_eagle's Profile Photo
german_eagle Jul 24, 2015 at 8:31 AM

Thanks a lot, Kathy!

TravellerMel's Profile Photo
TravellerMel Jul 7, 2015 at 2:50 PM

It was really a pleasure to meet you yesterday! Looking forward to the VT Meet in October - see you there!

SONG Jul 7, 2015 at 3:31 PM

Two Irish gals and lots of fun together!!!!! One day let's go kayaking together. See you in October!

• TravellerMel's Profile Photo