Cayo Coco Restaurant Tips by JennysTravels Top 5 Page for this destination

Cayo Coco Restaurants: 9 reviews and 10 photos

Mel & I - Cayo Coco

Mel & I

Fontenella: Quick and Slow Service....depends

We ate here the second night. When you check in they give you three ala carte tickets and you have to make a reservation with the restaurant cordinator. I ordered the veal, which was paper thin and covered with canned mushrooms. It wasn't the greatest but we also had about 6 pina colodas before our 6:30pm reservation. The veal was accompianed by tasteless spagetti and instant watery mash potatoes. Crusty bread was served on the side with individual butter packets...yummy. The red wine was light and airy, pretty pathetic. I don't remember what my friend ordered as I was so enthralled with my dinner.

We came here a second night as people we met gave their tickets. I ordered the lobster wich came with spagetti. Odd.

Favorite Dish: I hope you can tell that Im not that impressed with the food from this place. But take it with a grain of salt.

Address: Blau Colonial

Rating: 2

Theme: Italian

• Written Oct 21, 2006
Beach Bar Buffet - Cayo Coco
Beach Bar: Beach Bar Buffet

Every day from 11am-3pm the beach bar opens the buffet. They offer an array of items. Sliced cabbage, olives, beans, breads, peppers, pickled onions, seafood pasta(cold), dessert items. You can also order ham & cheese sandwhichs, burgers, Cuban sandwhich, fries, daily pasta and seafood.

Favorite Dish: The Cuban Sandwich.

Rating: 4

Theme: Local

• Written Oct 21, 2006

JennysTravels

“Forever nomad.”

Badges & Stats in Cayo Coco

Have you been to Cayo Coco?

Latest Activity in Cayo Coco