Cayo Coco Restaurant Tips by JennysTravels Top 5 Page for this destination
Cayo Coco Restaurants: 9 reviews and 10 photos
Mel & I
We ate here the second night. When you check in they give you three ala carte tickets and you have to make a reservation with the restaurant cordinator. I ordered the veal, which was paper thin and covered with canned mushrooms. It wasn't the greatest but we also had about 6 pina colodas before our 6:30pm reservation. The veal was accompianed by tasteless spagetti and instant watery mash potatoes. Crusty bread was served on the side with individual butter packets...yummy. The red wine was light and airy, pretty pathetic. I don't remember what my friend ordered as I was so enthralled with my dinner.
We came here a second night as people we met gave their tickets. I ordered the lobster wich came with spagetti. Odd.
Favorite Dish: I hope you can tell that Im not that impressed with the food from this place. But take it with a grain of salt.
Address: Blau Colonial
Every day from 11am-3pm the beach bar opens the buffet. They offer an array of items. Sliced cabbage, olives, beans, breads, peppers, pickled onions, seafood pasta(cold), dessert items. You can also order ham & cheese sandwhichs, burgers, Cuban sandwhich, fries, daily pasta and seafood.
Favorite Dish: The Cuban Sandwich.
More Reviews (15)
JennysTravels' Related Pages
Cayo Coco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ola from Cayo Coco, Cuba"
- "El Senador, Cayo Coco, Cuba"
- "Cayo Coco & Cayo Guillermo - Cuba"
- "Cayo Coco"
- "Tryp Cayo Coco - Cuba"
- "The Marine life."
- "Cayo Coco .....Relaxation ++++"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cayo Coco
- Hotels in Cayo Coco
- Transportation in Cayo Coco
- Nightlife in Cayo Coco
- Restaurants in Cayo Coco
- Shopping in Cayo Coco
- Warnings and Dangers in Cayo Coco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cayo Coco
- 17 Reviews
- 48 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Cayo Coco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cayo Coco
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls Intro, 48 reviews, 78 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cayo Coco Intro, 17 reviews, 48 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 9 reviews, 30 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sardegna Intro, 12 reviews, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos
- Santorini Island Intro, 9 reviews, 23 photos
- Athens Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Vancouver Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Cayman Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Dominican Republic Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos