"The hills of Ella" Ella by shiva70
Ella Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 122 photos
Everybody like this quiet village in the middle of the hill country. It's a very good base for walks trough amazing deep valleys, tea plantations, waterfalls and green paddy fields.
Or you can just sit drinking the best tea of the world listen to the birds singing.
If you stop in Ella don't forget to visit a tea factory. It's very interesting and you can also taste and buy best quality tea.
About 6 km south of Ella you'll find this spectacular waterfalls.
shiva70's Related Pages
Ella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Tranquil Ella"
- "Quiet place with breathtaking wievs"
- "Mountain Gateway"
- "Ella Gap"
- "Ella = beautiful landscape"
- "The hills of Ella"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ella
- Hotels in Ella
- Transportation in Ella
- Restaurants in Ella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ella
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Ella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ella
Top 10 Pages
- Tangalla Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Polonnaruwa Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Sri Lanka Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Negombo Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ella Intro, 3 photos
- Haputale Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Dambulla Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Kandy Intro, 1 photo
- Sigiriya Intro, 1 photo
- Anuradhapura Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.